Search

Subscribe Our News

Subscribe Our News

Bikers mother responds to the teens fathers apology, saying, "Sorry For Not Accepting Sorry"

When her 23-year-old son Sahil Dhaneshra died on February 3 when his bike collided with a teenage driver's Mahindra Scorpio SUV, Inna Makan's world fell apart. She is still in the process of healing and is not in the mood to accept an apology from the teen's family.
When the teen's father was interviewed and expressed his "extremely sad" feelings for her loss, she responded, "The accused's father is sorry for what? For completing my life? I apologize for speaking to the media. In the midst of widespread indignation over yet another case of underage driving taking a life, she told NDTV, "I apologize for not accepting his apology."

Will he accept an apology if something occurs to his child? My world can't come back with his sorry. What should I do? Do you believe my life will ever return to normal? I have no mornings or evenings, no reason to wake up, no reason to go to work. With her son's portrait beside her, Inna Makan posed the question.
In Delhi's Dwarka, the 23-year-old was riding his bike when it struck the SUV head-on. He was scheduled to depart for the UK shortly for a postgraduate program. Sahil passed away instantly. The driver was the 17-year-old. was placed in a detention facility before being freed to take his Class 10 board exams.

Allegations that the siblings were filming a reel at the time of the accident have been triggered by a video that was taken by the accused's sister when she was sitting in the co-driver's seat.
A single mother named Inna Makan claims that a "fun reel" has destroyed her entire world. According to Sahil's mother, Sahil's father never provided for the family before his death in 2018. She has stated that giving Sahil the best was the foundation of her entire life. She intends to close her real estate company and concentrate on the pursuit of justice now that he is gone.
The father of the teenage driver, who owns a commercial vehicle company, was not in the city at the time of the collision. As soon as his wife called, he took a plane back."I'm a parent too. It was an error. I sincerely apologize. The entire family is upset. I am also really sad for their family. I have no words to express it," he told NDTV.

The accused's father said he was unaware that his 17-year-old son had been operating the SUV. "I was unaware of it. He clarified that his kid did not possess a driver's license, saying, "He was really afraid of me." When asked if his daughter and son were creating reels, he replied, "No, she wasn't." She was filming a video and taking photos.

According to him, the accused teenager excels academically and has received awards for his school. "He has received 125 honors from the institution, including gold and silver. Attendance ranges from 98 to 99%. It has been confirmed by the police. He receives ratings in the 85–90 range. The father added that his son was in shock following the car accident and that the police had confirmed even that.